<VV> Five 'undesirable' collector cars that have skyrocketed in value

Tony Underwood tony.underwood at cox.net
Mon May 12 00:35:02 EDT 2014

At 11:07 PM 5/11/2014, Dennis Pleau via VirtualVairs wrote:
>http://tinyurl.com/n5fgbhb

Interesting...

I always loved the Stude Hawks... 55-57, they were among THE best
looking of the lot that was available in this country.  Great looking cars.

The BMW and 190SL were out of my league from the beginning.   Seen a
few 190SL's but not seen any of the BMWs.

Got 'Vair ragtrops though.  :)

And, just recently sold a Porsche 912 with Fuchs wheels and broken
engine that I had been working towards installing a Vair engine but
somebody came along and wanted it as-is and made me an offer so poof
it's gone.  Too many other Vair projects ahead of it...

tony..