<VV> adopt my car

Mark Corbin airvair at earthlink.net
Mon May 12 17:06:09 EDT 2014

All,

Thank you Jay for the post. I did forget that info. Galion is mid-northern Ohio. If you know where the Mid-Ohio race course is, you’ll know the area.

For the record, the car is a factory tutone of Capri Cream top and Sierra Fawn lower, w/gold interior. It has a 110hp engine, 4speed trans, and virtually every factory option possible in that combination. That includes a/c, AM/FM stereo multiplex, 8-track tape player, speed warning indicator, clock, all the light options, bumper guards, door edge guards, mag caps, full tinted glass, headrests, deluxe belts, oil bath, and more. It came from the panhandle of Texas and was on an MSO for 21 years, never titled. So I am technically the second owner.

Hope this helps.

-Mark