<VV> [SCG] Fisher 4 speed option code

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Fri May 16 15:13:35 EDT 2014

What's your point, Ken?  The 3-speed was always the factory standard for all Corvairs; PG and 4-speed were options.  We know why there is a Fisher option code for PG (don't cut a hole in the front carpet for the floor shifter). The question is why was there a Fisher option code for the 4-speed - why did Fisher need to know 4-speed vs standard 3-speed?

Bill