<VV> PowerGlide Malfunction

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Mon May 19 14:06:42 EDT 2014

From: "Kinzelman, Andy" <akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com>
Guys,
A guy in town has some PG problems; I want to solicit opinions.  The
paragraph below is in his words; I have not seen the car since his return -
but going to try to help him get it back on the road.  Looking for any
recommendations or advice.
Thanks, Andy K. Wisconsin

The man said;  I drove the car 250 miles to Cedar Rapids.  Around Dubuque,
IA the transmission started a to whine.  Not loud, just constant.  I at
first thought it was tires on the pavement, but it was the transmission.  I
stopped and checked the fluid.  It was OK.  I drove the last 70 miles to
Cedar Rapids and all was fine...just the whine.