<VV> GM Lifter

John Howell 32chevy at 0306.org
Thu May 22 00:12:06 EDT 2014

                   I have a set of GM lifters - Group 0.459   Part #
5232720.          Is this part number the replacement number for the
original part number 3799644 GM lifter?

                   I would like to use them in a `66 140 engine if they
will work, I don`t have any cross reference books to check.

                   I also have a set of TRW Lifters  # 8-VL  37,
physically they look the same but not sure they will work in a Corvair
engine.

                   I am trying to put my engine back together for a show
this coming Saturday!

                   Thanks
                   John Howell
                   `66 Corsa Convertible  140 - 4