<VV> Memorial Day ~ need clutch fork for 1967 Monza PG -> 4 Speed Conversion

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Mon May 26 15:39:12 EDT 2014

"ask the list"? I drove by Fed Ex and the Post Office and both were closed today. Happy Memorial Day! And since there are many parts needed for a conversion like this, I would probably try to find a complete "parts donor" car. I would not just accept a box of stuff thinking "this is all you will need".
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301