<VV> Fitch Wagon

James P. Rice ricebugg at comcast.net
Tue May 27 23:43:23 EDT 2014

Matt:  John said he did not keep any records of the cars he did at his shop.
No number plates or other ID like Yenko did.  But Yenko was trying to
satisfy the SCCA as a manufacturer.  John was just trying to create income.

Most likely is someone bought parts from him and did it themselves.  A
fairly high number of "Fitch Sprints" were essentially kit cars, with the
various item shipped from John's shop

Does this car have a list of Fitch items installed on it? Reason: there is a
list floating around of what could be done, with about 5 levels of
"Fitch-ness".

If you don't get a good answer, let me know.  I have the list in some e-file
folder.  It is late now, and we are going ASAP tomorrow to Chicago to look
in on my Aunt whom I have some legal responsibility for.  Expect to be back
Friday.

Historically Yours,
                James Rice

Message: 8