<VV> Did John Fitch ever modify a wagon?

Rick Loving ral1963 at comcast.net
Wed May 28 08:06:55 EDT 2014

As I recall the owner was building this up as a unique "modern mail order" car.  The car does not have any direct connections to Fitches shop other than the added accessories collected to convert it to a Sprint qualification via Corsa guidelines.  It is the only "sprint" wagon conversion to my knowledge.  I have had the car on my Sprint register since it was first being put together and have more details on the suspension mods filed somewhere....

I re-read the ad and although the one of one is slightly misleading...it is true to a point....

 Rick Loving