<VV> Lakewood model

Gary Swiatowy gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Thu May 29 07:00:27 EDT 2014

They come up for sale from time to time on ebay
Not an "official" model kit, but a resin body which needs some finishing.
To complete it you also need to find a JoHan olds station wagon model kit
1962-63? Nice thing about this one is you can finish it to match your full
sized Wagon.

There is also a Dealer Promo version that was not a real dealer promo, these
come up on ebay every once in awhile and sell for well over $200

Also there are Japanese tin Wagons that are real hard to find and are very
expensive. Mostly in Ambulance, Police, and Fire Department guise, but there
is also a normal looking one.

There is an HO scale version slot car body from MEV
http://www.tjets.com/

And the Hubley diecast steel wagon is very common and the least expensive.

Good luck

Gary Swiatowy

From: Ken Clark <kcvair at hotmail.com>

Has anyone got a Lakewood model they would like to part with.  I don't
remember ever seeing one or at least a decent model.  Let me know as I might
be interested in getting one.
Ken Clark