<VV> F/S '62Monza sedan Rochester , Ny. NOT MINE!!

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Thu May 29 22:59:12 EDT 2014

I have a 1962 Corvair Monza 4-door that had been stored on a wooden floor barn for the past 30+ years... the car was driven in, and was always meant to be a project car. The car was trailered to a home garage and dis-assembled in 2002 and has been stored in pieces ever since. Some parts have been stripped and primed, but the car is all original, given the length of time it has been sitting, it is in excellent shape for restoration. The car is in Rochester NY, asking $1500, but all reasonable offers will be considered. I will not check this forum regularly so your best bet it is to email me: aawerth1979 at gmail.com or call 585.775.9660