<VV> Getting stranded in a Corvair

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Nov 1 22:34:24 EDT 2014

Platinum has been around for about 1 - 2 yrs.  Don't know if that varies by
location - but would be understandable if it does.

I was a gold member for years and upgraded to platinum the first time I
recall getting the advertising.  The difference was minimal.

I'm 72 and still get under Corvairs frequently (at home).  I do carry parts
and tools on road trips, but not as willing to do as much by the roadside as
I once would have.

If the CORSA membership roster fails me, I'd likely give serious
consideration to renting a truck and trailer to get the vair back home.  So
far, that's not happened.

Later, JR