<VV> Not Getting Stranded

Ray Davis scout1977 at hotmail.com
Sun Nov 2 20:24:24 EST 2014

I don't think Smitty was ever "stranded!"  He always got her going. Even when Spike had to push the tow car home with Spike still on the tow bar and with police approval.  Well at least they did not stop him when they spotted Smitty in Spike!  What about the one with Helen standing guard with a pistol while Smitty was making the repairs.  And you think Smitty is tuff!
Thats a great idea for a book of Smitty's escapades as well as any other Corvair story.  I will take three books.
Ray