<VV> Dear Chevrolet (Corvair) Owner : Certified Letter re "Direct Air Heater" June 1972

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Mon Nov 3 01:19:20 EST 2014

I just came across a June 1972 letter (9013-2 1964-2) from GM to Corvair
owners reminding them of a certified letter recently sent reminding them to
get their exhaust and heating systems inspected.

It came with the paperwork when I bought a used 1964 Spyder back in the day,
which I sold back in New York, but still have some papers.

I figure it would be an interesting addition for someone who owns a '64?

Charlie