<VV> Not Getting Stranded

Smitty vairologist at cox.net
Mon Nov 3 00:21:25 EST 2014

Smitty says;   Ron I'll see your cam gear and raise you a two piece
crankshaft in the middle of south Dakota.  And yes I drove the car back to
Virginia after making a couple of minor adjustments.  No tow companies were
involved.  When something breaks all you got to do is fix it.  This was also
before cell phones.

I defy anyone to not be stranded when the cam gear goes when you are on a
remote two lane highway beyond sight of any habitation.  It happened to me
trying to come home from the Lake Tahoe National.  I didn't even have a cell
phone back then and one wouldn't have worked there anyways.

Ron Hinz, was in my '63 Rampside.