<VV> Not Getting Stranded

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 11:49:05 EST 2014

I'm not Jim but one of my failures was Cam teeth, at about 118,000 miles on
the original engine. It was an original GM part supposed to make the engine
quieter.  The cam gear was a aluminum center and the gears were a phenolic
looking material, and a few gears dis-bonded from the hub. Saw one of those
cam gears for sale on evil bay last year.
Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 Coupe Red/Red 4 speed