<VV> Dear Chevrolet (Corvair) Owner : Certified Letter re "Direct Air Hea...

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 01:35:07 EST 2014

Anybody owning a Corvair in 1972 - if your dealer knew about it, got one of
 the letters. I have one around here somewhere. Like most of us around
here, I am  certifiable! I was up to about 5 of them (Corvairs, not letters) in
1972.  It went up (downhill?) from there.

-Seth

In a message dated 11/2/2014 10:19:29 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,