<VV> Getting Stranded

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 12:46:05 EST 2014

Smitty, I have a son in law like that. I have prevented several potential
standings of my daughter and grandkids by simply asking him a few questions
like, when was the last oil change, oh, last year? Let's check the oil, and
there are 2 quarts left in the sump. Since I do this when they are at my
house I always have the oil or air for tires, etc.
Mark Durham Hauser Idahoidaho