<VV> stranded

Jim Davis jld at wk.net
Mon Nov 3 19:40:34 EST 2014

But for a 75 year old Corvair couple, driving a Corvair is only reason
to own one.  We actively search-out interesting roads such as NC-28
(north of Highlands, NC), US - 169 (south of Chilhowee, TN), TN-165
(east of Tellico Plains, TN) and US-160 (east of Branson, MO) and let it
all hangout.  It even more fun in the snow.

Jim Davis