<VV> Fwd: Stranded: Jim Davis/SW, N.C. & SE, Tenn.(no Corvair)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Mon Nov 3 21:36:30 EST 2014

Hey, Jim.   Them's the roads my buddies and I used to run on  sportbikes
from about 1995 til around 2002.  I was riding my Hondas  CBR600F2 & then RC51
(1000cc Vtwin).   Some great back roads up  there.  I never saw the scenery
though - as we were always pulling high  revs and trying not to end up in
the trees.  Nothing like several guys  running maybe 30-40yds. apart at high
speed, just "flowing".  When you are  spaced out like that, it makes it easy
to see where to drop it in for  the next curve.     Man.........  I sure do
miss those  runs.  Maybe I'll buy a scooter and go back......

Joe Dunlap
Florida