<VV> Someone mentioned Corvair names in a video?

J. R. Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Nov 3 23:20:43 EST 2014

Somehow I missed the video ~ too much going on here for a supposedly retired
guy!

Anyway, there was something about Corvair names.  Then the fruits and nuts
conversation came up as well as a couple of other interruptions (at home).
I'm pretty much a one thought at a time guy nowadays.

Coming to the question now....  Has anyone on VV (besides me) bought a
Corvair where the previous owner lived in a town with a Corvair name?
Example being, the previous (to me) owner of my '65 vert lived in
Lakewood,CA.  The tie in here (Seth) is that it was not snowing, but I think
that he may have been a flake.

Later, JR

---