<VV> Weather & HSR/Daytona

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Tue Nov 4 08:09:53 EST 2014

I  feel for youse guys up north.  78/60 here today, but it got  down to 41
- 2 nights ago . My grass will start to turn brown in a month or  so.   :-)
  This is prime Corvair Vert weather -  although the Triumph TR8 is my Vert
that is nearest to using.  Gotta drop  the gas tank, etc.  Master Mech.
across the street is doing the Edelbrock 4  bbl.  (crap corn gas).   Maybe we
can ride over to Cedar Key on the  upper west coast for some
just-out-of-the-water shrimp, soon - although the TR8  Does have A/C.

November to early April is why I'll always live where I am.

My buddies & I will be taking in the 24 hr. Historics at the Speedway  on
Nov. 15th.  They are running sets of classes for something like 3 - 4  hrs.,
pulling those guys in and then running another set of classes 3 - 4 hrs.
--- for 24 hrs.  There will be a massive field and a bunch of old pros like
Vic Elford there.  It's gonna be great to wander the garages.
You can have the current techno/electronic racers.....I'll take a Porsche
917, Ferrari 512LM any day.

Joe Dunlap
Oxford, Fl
(55 miles north of Orlando)