<VV> Seat Recommendations

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Thu Nov 6 02:12:08 EST 2014

I have seats out of a early 90's (?) Acura Integra.
Pretty comfy, look nice and sporty.

But my car's floorpan lost its virginity many years ago, so I fabbed up
some brackets to mount the seats to what the floorpan is now.

Locking tilt backrests, and a lever on the passenger side releases the
seat to let it fold and move forward.
It lets the folks in back escape.
Someday I may even give it back seats!

- and shoulder belts - and roll bar...

      - Also, while I have the original bucket seats I have long
    pondered replacing them with ones with a higher back / headrest. Any
    - recommendations? I'd prefer ones that "slide right in" with
    minimal modifications. -
    Reid

cheers
Jay

--
Jay Maechtlen SoCal '61 2-dr modified w/fiberglass skin, transverse 3.8
Buick V6 TH440T4 trans

---