<VV> Seeking Recommendations

Peter Marsh marsh.mountain at gmail.com
Wed Nov 5 17:08:21 EST 2014

Good afternoon Reid,

I "test-sat" in some Pro-Car seats in a Monza Convertible up at the Hemmings show at the Saratoga show last year - very comfortable, and look great (in my opinion). They "almost" bolt right in, (after you purchase the seat slider/rail kit.) I did a search at the time and I believe Speedway had the best price, but they are also available from Pro-Car themselves, Summit Racing, Jegs, etc. Perhaps Clark's as well?

Anyway, here is the Speedway link;

http://www.speedwaymotors.com/Scat-Procar-Pro-90-Series-Seat,52291.html

There are several different styles of seats available, just FYI.

More importantly, best of luck on your move, and the where-with-all to buy your Monza back in 1965, and to be a steward of the car for almost 50-years!

Thanks,

Peter Marsh
1969 Monza 140/4-speed Convertible
(And various "water-pumpers", 1968 AMX 390/4-speed, 1967 Coronet 383/4-speed, 1971 MGB, 1.5L/4-speed... And a bunch of old Dodge Power Wagons for good measure).

Hudson Valley, NY

(Sent from my Get-Smart shoe phone)