<VV> Yesterday's tech session

Ernie Sanders epssax at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 9 21:10:54 EST 2014

Our Derby City Corvair Club had our semi-annual tech session yesterday.  Did typical stuff then we jumped in a couple of vairs and went off site.  A young man has a 64 coupe and needed help.  Engine was running very bad.  The car had not been run in years.  Very poor vacuum on one bank.  Took off the valve cover and saw a mess.   Hopefully pic will show the image of three very badly bent, broken push rods.  A couple of the guys vowed to come back and fix the problem.  I enjoyed watching the guys crawl under the car and operate!  It's what it's all about.  Ernie in Louisville, Ky.