<VV> APPROXIMATE SIGN VALUE? (Steven J. Serenska)

jbailey jbailey at daytonwa.net
Tue Nov 11 00:03:49 EST 2014

Tim:

If the sign is faulty, there is a fellow in the town next to mine that is a
fanatic about old neon signs and is able to repair them - including the
skills to make replacement glass tubing, and has the means and material to
refill the gasses in the tubes.  He was featured in my local paper not long
ago.  A link to the story follows:

http://union-bulletin.com/news/2014/oct/31/pomeroys-neon-revivalist/

John B.