<VV> EZ Lift

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Nov 11 08:50:33 EST 2014

Hi Mike,

One of our club members has one, he really likes it for his 1.5 car garage, it stands up against the wall when he isn't using it and doesn't take much space.  I forget exactly how the locks work, but they were robust enough I had no issues working under it.  It is very handy for most jobs where you need the car off the ground - brakes, engine swaps, etc.  It's not quite as convenient as a two or four post lift, but the storage size makes it more practical in a suburban garage, and it's portable too.  I think of it more as a really nice replacement for a jack and stands rather than a true shop lift.

--Bryan