<VV> EZcarlift

Jack Pinard corvairjack at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 11 11:01:11 EST 2014

EZcarlift was engineered by well known Corvair enthusiastic Boytcho Manev. He is long time active member of Corsa West of Los Angeles. Go to website to get email and phone to communicate directly with Manev.
I watched early development of this useful tool, and my Corsa was used for showing of prototype many years ago at Fan Belt Toss in Palm Spring. The improved production lift is stronger, and easier to use and store.
If you are planning to stick your body parts under a car, invest in EZcarlift or buy a lot of accident insurance. It is safe for working on all cars, and priced far less than an engine rebuild.  Don't risk using jacks and stands.
Manev is a straight shooter. I know he will cordially answer your technical questions.
Jack Pinard
So many Vairs, so little time
66 Corsa, 64 Greenbrier, "97" Racer