<VV> For Sale: 1963 Monza 4-door with A/C, Ellicott City, MD - CHEAP!

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Tue Nov 11 11:27:46 EST 2014

Here's a great opportunity to get a very solid, rare Monza 4-door. Current
owner is VERY anxious to get this car out of his garage by the end of this
work-week. Sorry I don't any more photos. Also, comes with an additional
engine.

The car's in Ellicott City, MD. Does not run. Comes with a clean title.
Brakes are locked up, but I'm thinking they'll yank loose. Price is
"negotiable/negligible". Need to bring your own tires.

I think the seller will take around $500. More info. The car was in a
garage in OK for many years. Never seen salt. Very solid with light surface
rust on the underside. Was vandalized (cracked windshield/rocks in the
engine compartment). It last ran in 99 I believe. Don't know if current
engine turns, but it is complete. Also has desirable '64 trim added on.

Photos can be seen here.
<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.609142422530724&type=1>

--
Tom in Baltimore