<VV> EZ Car Lift

Allan Lacki redbat01 at verizon.net
Tue Nov 11 13:19:51 EST 2014

Hi Mike, I also have an EZ Car Lift and it works just as Seth Emerson
described it.  I have used it to remove and install my Corvair power
train plus other odd jobs underneath my Corvair.  I also use it to
rotate tires and do oil changes on my 2009 Honda Accord and my 2008
Toyota Yaris.  It isn't cheap to buy, and you'll need a good 8 amp drill
to power it, but it is nicely made and works very well for me.  I should
add that my garage, where I use it, has a nice smooth concrete floor.  I
don't think it would work well in a dirt or gravel driveway, but then,
most other portable lifts would not either.  Al Lacki