<VV> Points "Arm"

Dennis Pleau dpleau at wavecable.com
Tue Nov 11 21:14:53 EST 2014

You need to use 'Blue Streak' or the good Echline points.  I'm not sure
where you get Blue Streak anymore. In the early 2000s when I was still using
points, you could go into a NAPA store they carried two different points for
a Corvair.  One was about four or five dollars and the others were about
$13.  Quality wise, you really wanted the good ones.  Two or three thousand
miles or 15K and you change them because it is time.  The $13 had the felt
lubricator.

do