<VV> Corvair Exterior and Interior Color Code Chart?

Bill Hubbell whubbell at verizon.net
Fri Nov 14 12:26:36 EST 2014

Or you could always visit the Stock Corvair Group website.....

I'm sorry for constantly harping on this, but we founded the SCG for this very reason over 10 years ago and have had the web site up for many years, chock full of resources for people asking these types of questions, even gave people the ability to make their own posts, comment on existing posts, etc. We have the ability to set up surveys, we link to any site we know of that is involved with Stock Corvair research.  We have our own mail list (similar to VV but only for Stock Corvair questions).  We used to have our own forum on the website but took it down due to lack of use by legitimate members (and overuse by spammers).

Yet in spite of all this, people continue to underutilize the SCG site and keep asking their questions on other sites, never realizing many of these questions have been asked and answered by SCG

All of the Fisher Body accessory decoding work was done by SCG members collaborating over several years - some still going on, and yet again and again these questions come up and people "forget" the source.

What will it take to get people to use the SCG resources???

Bill Hubbell
SCG President
Http://stock.corvair.org