<VV> Corvair Exterior and Interior Color Code Chart?

Jay Maechtlen jaysplace at laserpubs.com
Fri Nov 14 15:49:36 EST 2014

On 11/14/2014 9:26 AM, Bill Hubbell via VirtualVairs wrote:
> Or you could always visit the Stock Corvair Group website.....
>
> I'm sorry for constantly harping on this, but we founded the SCG for this very reason over 10 years ago and have had the web site up for many years, chock full of resources for people asking these types of questions, even gave people the ability to make their own posts, comment on existing posts, etc. We have the ability to set up surveys, we link to any site we know of that is involved with Stock Corvair research.  We have our own mail list (similar to VV but only for Stock Corvair questions).  We used to have our own forum on the website but took it down due to lack of use by legitimate members (and overuse by spammers).
>
> Yet in spite of all this, people continue to underutilize the SCG site and keep asking their questions on other sites, never realizing many of these questions have been asked and answered by SCG
>
> All of the Fisher Body accessory decoding work was done by SCG members collaborating over several years - some still going on, and yet again and again these questions come up and people "forget" the source.
>
> What will it take to get people to use the SCG resources???
>
> Bill Hubbell
> SCG President
> Http://stock.corvair.org
Thanks for the reminder.
Even my heavily mutated vehicle still has a Corvair pan and inner shell,
door weatherstrip, and other important bits.
Most folks could get good value from the site.

Regards
Jay

--
Jay Maechtlen SoCal '61 2-dr modified w/fiberglass skin, transverse 3.8
Buick V6 TH440T4 trans

---