<VV> What will it take to get people to use the SCG resources???

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 16:09:56 EST 2014

On 11/14/2014 9:26 AM, Bill Hubbell via VirtualVairs wrote:
> Or you could always visit the Stock Corvair Group website.....

While watching Nascar I went and looked...

Nothing there  for the casual visitor... you need a TEASER!!  Then maybe they'll register!

How about a "Decode your Fisher Body Tag"  on the front page....  for anyone to fill in the blanks and find out...

For Chaz... I just linked his pic over to the Corvair Centers's Forum and in 10 minutes Craig Nicol  Replied with the answer....

Too easy...

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio