<VV> They DID Exist!! Re: 3-Speed Corsa and Spyder as rare as MONO "Sgt Pepper" LP?

frankcb at aol.com frankcb at aol.com
Fri Nov 14 11:41:18 EST 2014

Actually, I do remember going to see a 140 Corsa Convertible many, many years ago (over 40 years ago) in New York City.   It actually DID have a THREE speed manual trans which was a surprise to me but was verified since there were only 3 speeds forward. The owner wasn't sure if he REALLY wanted to sell it even though I would have bought it and converted it to 4 speed since the car was in BEAUTIFUL shape.  But he never followed through and I never bought it.  So there was at least ONE Corsa that actually came from the factory with a 3 speed trans.
    Frank (some memories last) Burkhard
    Boonton, NJ