<VV> Turbo's and Powerglides?

Bill McCurdy eurobilly at gmail.com
Sat Nov 15 21:34:24 EST 2014

A blow-off valve is not intended for the stock system. With draw through
the throttle plate is upstream of the compressor, so when it slams shut the
whole thing (compressor included) goes into vacuum. There's no pressure
surge to blow off, the turbo just slows down in a vacuum situation and no
damage occurs.

--
~Bill