<VV> Back up switch

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 09:07:19 EST 2014

You will need to remove the backup switch. Disconnect the two wires and
back it out of the transmission. Caution,its going to leak tranny fluid so
have some type of plug handy.

I would expect that the end of the switch has been damaged or is wore out
and any movement by the transmission part that actuates the switch sets it
off.

 Mark Durham
Hauser, Idaho
62 Monza coupe Red/Red 4 speed