<VV> Fwd: 25 degrees??? (good for Corvairs)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Tue Nov 18 15:36:13 EST 2014

YIKES!!!!

Well it will be 33 here tonight -- 55 miles north of Orlando.  I have seen 85 on Christmas day.

AN ASIDE:  I have a sports car/sportbike buddy who has 2 airplanes.  His first query on any subject of going to a race or car show or anything else outside is always  "what will the weather be?"  I guess it's the pilot in him.  I usually just say " I don't care....I'm going".  Most rain doesn't last over 10 - 15 mins. here anyway.

Joe Dunlap
Florida