<VV> Old Cars Weekly -- Corvair Car of the Week

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Wed Nov 19 01:23:52 EST 2014

That was the first time. This time only one of them! <grin>  -Seth

In a message dated 11/18/2014 7:40:48 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
virtualvairs at corvair.org writes:

Aha, I  read more of the Facebook posts"

"appeared to have been assembled by a  team of drunken chimpanzees."

that would really cut down the pride of  ownership...

http://www.oldcarsweekly.com/car-of-the-week/car-week-1965-corvair-resto-mod

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/

--
Jay  Maechtlen SoCal '61 2-dr modified w/fiberglass skin, transverse 3.8
Buick  V6 TH440T4 trans

---
the  property
mailto:vv-help at corvair.org