<VV> starter issue?

Harry Yarnell (Verizon) harryyarnell at verizon.net
Thu Nov 20 13:16:32 EST 2014

Bad Bendix.
It won't get any better...

-----Original Message-----
From: VirtualVairs [mailto:virtualvairs-bounces at corvair.org] On Behalf Of
Kinzelman, Andy via VirtualVairs
Sent: Thursday, November 20, 2014 12:06 PM
To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
Subject: <VV> starter issue?

Guys,
I am one of the few who drive a Corvair daily as my sole car.  The other
night the starter would spin without the solenoid engaging.  It took
multiple tries until it finally worked normally.  Since then it has worked
normally.

I don't know whether I should put a new solenoid this weekend; or chalk it
up to gremlins.  Any opinions?
Thanks,
Andy K.
Wisconsin (brrr)