<VV> early engine seal material

judynrandy at comcast.net judynrandy at comcast.net
Fri Nov 21 13:10:20 EST 2014

I just use the stock material from Clarks'.  What I did was to check the spacing of the staple holes, then came up with an average distance (like 1 inch) between the holes and drilled  new ones.  I made sure they were spaced equidistant from each other.  Then, I used round head stainless steel bolts (cap screws). (Your choice of sizes and types) This way, when I need to change the material in the future, all I have to do is unbolt it, then use the old strip of material as a template to mark the hole locations, punch out the holes and you're ready to rock.  Try it.  You'll like it.
Randy (Cap'n) Hook
'60 700 '64'110/4spd
'63 '500' ragtop 110/pg
'65 Monza  4dr 84/pg