<VV> WTB Early Model Rear Tube Air Grille

Jim Becker mr.jebecker at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 23:06:29 EST 2014

I dug through my NOS stash to see if I could help on this one, pretty sure I
could.  Turns out, to my surprise, there WERE custom grilles like this made
for the late models.  That is what I have.  When I pulled it out, the first
thing I noticed was 6 tubes rather than 5.  So I did some measuring and
found it nearly 43 inches over all.  The end clips are roughly 39 3/4 inches
apart.  Check the "attached" pictures.  For comparison, I put a stock '64
grille next to it in the back side picture.  Note that it is mostly held
together with screws.  I don't know if you could rework a late grille to
make one for an early or not.

Jim Becker