<VV> Radio for a Rampside

mrmaxum at aol.com mrmaxum at aol.com
Sat Nov 22 19:16:05 EST 2014

I have been looking for a AM/FM radio for my 62 Rampside, Just bought a Custom Auto Sound for my Chevelle works well, I see they advertise AM/FM radios for Corvairs, has anyone had any experience installing one of these in a Corvair.  My Rampside has a stock AM radio that works well in it now.  Will the stock antenna work with other radios?  Will a 1960 to 1964 Corvair car radio fit a 1962 Rampside or is there a difference in the car and truck. Is there a better route to take if I want a AM/FM radio?  Thanks