<VV> Collapsible steering column started in '67?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Sun Nov 23 23:50:52 EST 2014

Yes, I agree, the '65 didn't have the collapsible column which came on the
scene in '67, right?

~ when I did that job it was on a '67, and I pulled the whole shaft out
which was more work, but more educational too, but actually easier than
messing with the coupler up inside the space between the tank and the wheel
well if I remember correctly.

Charlie