<VV> Window glass cam channel wheels available locally ?

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Tue Nov 25 12:27:00 EST 2014

These are available from Clarks :
http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?function=fetch&find_page=227

I believe they are $4.75 each:
http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/search.cgi?part=C2190

The catalog says there are "4 needed per side" but I only see 3 per window, so that makes 6 per side of the car.

Maybe there are more than one in a pack for that price, since $4.75 each seems a bit steep?

It also appears that they require a complete revision to install them since the design seems to be compatible with what I have on my '65 Monza.

Since Clark's roller require what appears to be extensive modification it may be possible that something similar is available locally since rollers are used in many kinds of rolling window frames?

So far, I've only documented the front door (but I don't address the rollers ~ yet):
http://www.corvairforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=225&t=9141&p=61298#p61298

I'm in the process of "investigating" the rear quarter windows which use the same rollers, but actuate in a completely different manner.

Charlie