<VV> Automatic Linkage

Gary Berry duallycc at gmail.com
Thu Nov 27 16:15:37 EST 2014

Hey All;

   So, I made a BIG mistake on my ManxVair buggy a long time ago and it has
kept me from using FULSGLD for many years, so now I need to rectify it.
Does anyone have a picture of the carburetor linkage for the 110hp engine
and a picture of the automatic linkage that goes from the carburetor
linkage to the powerglide transmission? Or a link to a picture would be
good also. I have a number of the carburetor linkages and the transmission
linkages but I can't figure out which one is which. Also, my powerglide
transmission is out of an FC, will this make any difference on these
linkages? Thanks in advance

Gary Berry
Prosser, WA
Lots of Corvair buggys