<VV> Friction modifier additive for engine and transmison oils

MarK Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 17:13:05 EDT 2014

I've never tried seafoam but I put a substantial amount of mmo in my engine
before I took it out for overhaul and over about 500 miles of driving it
cleaned the aluminum case parts so well all I did was inspect and blow out
all oil passages, degrease, and reuse. The heads were also clean.
Mark Durham Hauser Idaho
62 Coupe Red/ Red