<VV> Paul Revere

Jack Pinard corvairjack at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 6 13:24:26 EDT 2014

45
Sad to learn of his passing. A fan of "Corvair Baby", I made a CD that looped song and played it at shows and parades on my Corsa's external speaker. Misplaced the CD and last week ordered original album on Amazon to broadcast Saturday at Corsa West Funcours at Nethercutt Museum. Alas it arrived after returning home. Will play full album at future events as it captures the spirit of the sixties, the Corvair decade. Thank you Paul Revere, and The Raiders, and GM for sponsoring the 45.

        John W "Jack" Pinard, 805-340-6533
116 E Garden Green, Port Hueneme CA 93041