<VV> Update regarding brake lights and directional signals

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Mon Oct 6 17:51:37 EDT 2014

Hmmm...
My brake and tail lights were out.
I ruled out the fuse, since the directional signals worked.

I was wrong.

I just fixed the blown fuse for the rear lights anyway, after being
con-fused by the fact that the directional signals worked with the rear
light fuse blown!

I don't know if that fact helps, or just adds to the confusion, but I had to
add my nickel's worth (due to inflation.)

Charlie