<VV> Update regarding help with rt brake light

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Mon Oct 6 18:04:36 EDT 2014

Sorry.  For some reason I thought we were talking early and the change in subject lost the connection to the original posts.  I was wrong.  I guess I made a bad assumption based on my experience.  I've never had to work on LM tail lights but lots of EMs.
Sometimes certain functions of lights will work with bad grounds.  When the EM I was working on lost the grounds on both sides the turn signals and licence light still worked but the brake and tail lights didn't.  Obviously the turn signal had to be getting a ground somewhere.  Not sure where and don't really feel like putting in the effort to figure it out right now.
Joel