<VV> Econo run, was space-saver spare tire

Paul Fox paulvair at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 7 08:09:18 EDT 2014

Supposing the Corvair was a truck struggling to maintain the speed limit and you hit it, who's at fault? As long as they maintain the minimum speed limit (if there is one)it shouldn't matter legally. However I agree common sense should prevail. Remember what a certain lawyer did to our Corvair!
Paul Fox